||Extended Footer||Search Results||Team Finder|
• BENILDE-ST. MARGARET’S 62, MOORHEAD 60: Jayson Edwards’ basket with less than a second remaining gave the Red Knights their first and only lead of the game and the victory. The Red Knights trailed by 13 at halftime.
• CHASKA 70, EAGAN 62: Eric West made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points and Peyton Sanders added a career-high 19 points to lead the Hawks past the Wildcats.
• MINNEAPOLIS NORTH 104, BEMIDJI 84: Sophomore Jamil Jackson scored 21 points to lead the Polars past the host Lumberjacks. Sophomore Tyler Johnson and freshman D.J. Hunter each added 18 points for the Polars, who raced to a 62-42 halftime lead.
• SPRING LAKE PARK 81, ST. MICHAEL-ALBERTVILLE 69: Senior guard T.C. Robinson scored 39 points to fuel the Panthers’ victory.
• WAYZATA 85, MINNEAPOLIS SOUTH 78: Four Trojans finished with double-digit point totals as Wayzata topped the visiting Tigers. Sophomore Johnny Beeninga led Wayzata with 20 points and South senior Kenley Farrow’s scored a game-high 30.
• The Crosby-Ironton boys’ basketball team outlasted Hermantown 58-55 in overtime on Friday to give coach David Galovich his 600th career victory. Galovich is the seventh boys’ coach in state history to reach the milestone. Galovich, who went into the season with 595 career victories, also has coached at Erskine and St. Michael-Albertville.