Dec. 11 boys' basketball rankings
12/11/2013, 6:45pm CST
By Star Tribune
Dec. 11 rankings provided by the Minnesota Basketball News
- 12/20/2014, 12:45pm CST, By Nick Kelly, Sport Ngin
- Grantham Gillard finished with 28 points as the Eagles outlast Lakeville North 68-67.
- 12/19/2014, 10:00pm CST, By KENT YOUNGBLOOD, Star Tribune
- On a visit home, the freshman said he is adjusting to the big time.
- 12/13/2014, 2:15pm CST, By Shane Koob, Sport Ngin
- The Islanders had no answer for the Eagles' 7-foot center Brock Bertram.
- 12/16/2014, 6:13pm CST, By Ron Haggstrom, Star Tribune
- The top-ranked team in the large school classification has opened the season with six consecutive wins, and done so impressively. Its average margin of victory is 20 points.
- 12/09/2014, 7:00pm CST, By David La Vaque, Star Tribune
- Chris Buckley said his basketball game is all about contact, taking on defenders regardless of size.