||Rankings||Postseason||More||Extended Footer||Search Results||Team Finder|
Graham Woodward, Edina, 6-0 sr. guard: A lock for the first team in a normal year. Mentally tough, can score in bunches. Averaged 26.7 points per game. Headed to Penn State.
Dustin Fronk, Apple Valley, 6-2 sr. guard: Great range on his jump shot with a quick release. Averages 15.2 points while shooting 40 percent on three-pointers.
Riley Dearring, Minnetonka, 6-4, sr. guard: Averaged 20 points per game despite missing time because of a hand injury. Plays taller than his height. Future Wisconsin Badger.
Mack Johnson, Roseville, 6-3, sr., guard: Gifted scorer who can hit from outside and create off the dribble. Averaged 18.9 points in the regular season, 36.0 in the postseason.
Ian Theisen, Osseo, 6-9 jr. forward: Has become an inside-outside threat by getting stronger around the basket. Averaged 17.8 points.
• Dion Bradley, St. Paul Highland Park, sr., guard
• Ben Oberfeld, Eastview, sr., center
• Jake Wright, Hopkins, jr., guard
• Renard Suggs, Woodbury, sr., guard
• Jon Sobaski, Prior Lake, jr., guard
• Delshon Strickland, Holy Angels, jr., guard
• Reggie Lynch, Edina, sr. center