||Rankings||Postseason||More||Extended Footer||Search Results||Team Finder|
• LAKEVIEW CHRISTIAN 77, DULUTH DENFELD 75: Anders Broman scored 35 points to lead the Lions past the Hunters in Duluth on Thursday and move within seven points of becoming the most prolific scorer in state boys' basketball history. Broman now has 4,080 points in his career. Kevin Noreen, a 2009 graduate of Minnesota Transitions, scored 4,086 points. The next game for Broman and the Lions, ranked No. 6 in Class 1A, is Dec. 27 against Mesabi East in the first round of the Hibbing Tournament.
• EDINA 72, HUDSON (WIS.) 53: Graham Woodward scored 23 points and Reggie Lynch had 20 points, 12 rebounds and eight blocks to lead the Hornets past the Raiders.
• HOPKINS 78, MINNEAPOLIS HENRY 59: Hopkins, ranked No. 5 in Class 4A, pulled away in the final seven minutes against Henry. The Patriots got within five with seven minutes left.
• MARANATHA 62, MINNEAPOLIS EDISON 36: Grantham Gillard scored 14 points to help the Mustangs, ranked No. 1 in Class 1A, remain unbeaten.
• OSSEO 60, CHAMPLIN PARK 53: The Orioles, ranked No. 6 in Class 4A, rallied from an eight-point halftime deficit for the victory. Ian Theisen had 19 points and 20 rebounds to lead the Orioles (6-1).
• BLAINE 73, ANOKA 59: Matt Barthels scored 20 points and Justin Mbanfo added 18 to lead the Bengals past the Tornadoes.